Monday, August 29, 2011

Lilly Day

I love Lilly! Lilly Pulitzer that is. Her cute patterns have been burning a hole in my pocket. Earlier this summer I picked up this "behind the ropes" agenda.
It has been keeping me on time and in-check with work and interviews
Then I went back and found this:
I'm not always so matchy-matchy but I love the print…reminds me of home and sailing on Lake Mich with my parents



Then I decided that I would soon have a wine night with some new girlfriends so I picked up these adorable invites, matching plates and wrapping paper.

THEN, I saw this…an older print on sale so I got my desk a "Crabtastic" facelift 

I do need this though. An address book for all my friends and families addresses we moved so far away from!




And the last two things are for my precious niece Lily :)
She loves elephants, she has her little Elly she takes everywhere with her and every time I see an elephant I think of her. I bought that plate set for her for when she comes to visit us in Cali. She loves hubs, they have this adorable relationship.
Can you see worn out Elly in the corner?!












She just couldn't be cuter.

Love Lily {Lilly} days!

Happy Monday, off to work I go!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets hear it!