So I was reading design darling and I came across 101 in 1001. Its such a great idea. 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days. That is almost 3 years. It is a perfect amount of time, these"long term goals" are 1001% reachable. I feel like five years is too long and 2 years is too short so a happy medium will do.
A little of my list…
- find another job
- clean out my closet—> donate what I don't wear (this will be tough)
- start and FINISH p90x fully
- learn to surf
- go back to school
- travel abroad with hubs
- have a picnic
- learn to sew
- volunteer for the homeless (many homeless in SD)
- take painting classes
- take hubs skiing/snowboarding (this was such a part of my life growing up and a great family activity…hopefully we'll make trips and meet my parents out west!)
- make a topsy turvy cake for a friends birthday!
These aren't very personal but just an idea of things to put on your list; they can be simple or complicated, small goals or bigs goals, even personal. It takes some thinking and a couple days to really know the 101 most important things but it feels good just to think of them, imagine crossing them off :)