Tuesday, August 16, 2011

101 in 1001


So I was reading design darling  and I came across 101 in 1001. Its such a great idea. 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days. That is almost 3 years. It is a perfect amount of time, these"long term goals" are 1001% reachable. I feel like five years is too long and 2 years is too short so a happy medium will do.
A little of my list…

  • find another job
  • clean out my closet—> donate what I don't wear (this will be tough)
  • start and FINISH p90x fully
  • learn to surf
  • go back to school
  • travel abroad with hubs
  • have a picnic
  • learn to sew
  • volunteer for the homeless (many homeless in SD)
  • take painting classes
  • take hubs skiing/snowboarding (this was such a part of my life growing up and a great family activity…hopefully we'll make trips and meet my parents out west!)
  • make a topsy turvy cake for a friends birthday!
These aren't very personal but just an idea of things to put on your list; they can be simple or complicated, small goals or bigs goals, even personal. It takes some thinking and a couple days to really know the 101 most important things but it feels good just to think of them, imagine crossing them off :)

WW tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets hear it!