Friday, September 23, 2011

A Little Slice of Home

is coming to visit me!!!!

My two very best friends are coming to see me in a month and a half :D
I like love them for many reasons:

They are very stylish...

We all love to cheer on our favorite teams…meg in Mizzou?! 

We like to laugh...

We like to peace sign...


We travel well together...



We like to party…

and have good times...

and make many'a inside jokes…

They get along with hubs…maybe too well?? 
hehe

They are funny, extra funny…


We really like to peace sign…

And most of all they bring out the very best in me :) 
Can't wait to share all the good times we have…counting down the days girlies

HAPPY WEEKEND! 
80's party on Saturday…traveling back in time is ALWAYS fun

1 comment:

  1. Aww this post made me miss my girlfriends back home a lot! We also like the peace sign. I love being with my husband and I like California but sometimes I really just want to be around all my friends! Do you feel the same?

    ReplyDelete

Lets hear it!