Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Check and Check

I have been getting things crossed off my 101 in 1001. I found another "job." Yes it's only babysitting but I'm considering it a job. It's only on Mondays and Tuesdays which is so nice and I really really like the family :) The parents are 100% down-to-earth and the kids are super active which will make it fun! They also live on Coronado which will make it easy to get to my other job! They are like two blocks from the beach so I'm sure we'll be going there often and having days like this:
My life is rough…

The other thing I'm so happy to cross off, and yes it's a weird one, is going to the grocery store and only buying the things on my list. I ALWAYS spend so much money at the grocery store, usually on things we don't need. Like when I'm at the store and I walk down the snack aisle I think to myself, do we need Chips Ahoy and Oreos?? Um yes. 
You catch my drift?
It felt really good to only get what we need and also not to spend an arm and a leg at the grocery store for things that usually go bad because I get too much for two peeps.

Yay for {a little} progress! 
Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets hear it!