Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kitchens

Hubs and I have been looking for houses! It has been very fun but I've learned I need to lower my expectations a little bit. As much as I'd like our first house to be perfect and big and beautifully laid out, it's looking like thats not going to happen. I'll just have a couple DIY projects that will take time…lots of time ;)

In the meantime I'll dream about what I want my perfect kitchen to look like:
Obviously a big open floor plan.


1. I like the color of the cabinets
2. If you have white cabinets just paint the insides…perfection :)
3. We just saw a house with a farm sink and now I'd love one!
4. Ceiling, chandelier, chairs…check, check, check
5. I love a good island
6. So cute for above the island
7. SMEG hood…I would like this above #8
8. SMEG range 
9. shop terrain how cute?!
10. SMEG fridge…I mean obviously the perfect color but not the only color
check out SMEG products, I'm sure you'll fall in love like me



In all reality my kitchen will look like this, small, outdated and white with some pops of color.




Have a wonderful Thursday! 
Hubs gets out of work early today so we will be beaching it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets hear it!